Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post One Hundred

Yesterday we went out to Taylor's Mistake for a bit of beach time.


Chris's sandy, hairy legs.


We went for a walk to see the bay over where there is a little historic house.


But unfortunately this was as close as we could get, the earthquakes were not very kind to cliffy areas.


Sad fence moment, still it is one of my favorite places in Christchurch.


The little batches make me so happy, they are so very cute!


 When we got home I made laksa for dinner.


 And coffeed myself up for the evening.


 So we could go see the burlesque show!


 We weren't allowed to take pictures so here are the guys giving you an example.


The show was in the inflatable dome which I have always wanted to see inside.


It was an awesome night, we had so much fun! I think it was unanimous that the feather fan dance was the best with the contortionist as a close second.
This is my one hundredth post! EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp!

No comments:

Post a Comment