Thursday, January 19, 2012

Making Plans For Me

I am afraid I have been a bit absent. I have however been thinking really hard about what I want this year to look like for me and what I want to achieve this 365 days. So, in the past couple weeks I have been organising; I got a job at the university bookstore which I start next week (not to mention the babysitting I picked up), I have signed myself up to write a weekly arts news article for Canta; the university magazine and I have set high goals for where I want to be with my writing by the end of this year including having entered the Macmillan Brown Prize For Writers. Oh and I bought a tent... I foresee camping in my future. Improving my photography and spending more time here are also very high on the list.
Here's to a productive year guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment