Sunday, September 11, 2011

I feel the sky tumbling down, tumbling down.

There was an earthquake this morning. It was not that large, only a 4.5, but it was enough to knock our big mirror down and send glass everywhere. An the noise and the rocking was pretty frightening in itself I suppose.

We decided to go out and have a nice lunch in the gardens and a walk. I had an open chicken sandwich.

It was not an amazing day, but it was nice to get out and see the place anyway. We saw a school concert band performing, and could hear the rugby being shown at the 'event centre' (group of tents where stuff happens).

Chris has a cold, so he wrapped up super warm. I am almost certain he has given it to me.

This is what I wore; the cardie Hannah gave me, it is from Laura Ashley, the shorts are from Glassons, t-shirt and belt second hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment