Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Instagram

 So I finally got a smartphone and now have Instagram, you can follow me @nicolemarieandthetumbleweed. Here is the last month or so in pictures.

 The way the I bike to uni and a toy robot I got for Chris from work.


 Record shopping for Chris's birthday and the architecture fest where they had models in giant plastic bubbles .


Chris had his birthday and I gave him some presents in pretty wrapping paper.



 Ice tea with coconut jelly in a break from study and the first strawberries of the season.


 Uni in the evening, I basically lived there last month.


 After I handed in my work and I could go out, we went and saw some bands playing at the Darkroom. There was also Guy Fawkes night with fireworks.


 A lazy morning with the cat and some drinks.


Last week we finally celebrated Chris's birthday properly and had a pot luck dinner on the pier. More pictures to come of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment