Monday, June 18, 2012

Heaven is a place on earth where you tell me all the things you want to do

 This is the view I wake up to most mornings seen blurrily though condensation. The moisture bothers me, but the cat enjoys licking the windows when they are moist. It has been so cold and damp that no matter how many socks and jerseys I wear my nose still runs, we have been having truly awful weather.

 
 Yesterdays breakfast of pancakes kiwi fruit and persimmon smoothy.


In the afternoon we took a break from study and went to the movies to see Prometheus, it was ok... There were some cool moments and it probably didn't help I have not seen Alien/s but the whole thing left you with the exact questions you came in with, which is most likely the reason for my vague feeling of dissatisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment